Lighting a candle has always been our favorite way to set the tone of any room. It is meant to make you feel welcomed, provide a sense of warmth, and enhance your mood.
Tips & Tricks:
When burning your candle for the first time, allow it to burn for 2 to 3 hours, until the top layer of the wax has completely melted. This will minimize the wax from tunneling around the wick.
Use a snuffer to extinguish the flame so you don’t cause the wick to drift or slant.
Trim the wick to approximately 1/4 of an inch after every use to ensure a clean flame. This will emit smoke or wick from falling into wax.
After each burn, make sure the wick is centered in the wax. This ensures that the marble does not over heat. The wick and flame should never be touching the marble.
To avoid black soot marks, light candles away from drafts or open windows. Do not move a lit candle.
Never leave a lit candle unattended or let it burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
Make sure your candle is sitting on a flat heat-resistant surface at all times.
Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.