June 13, 2018
The 5 Face Tools I'm Obsessed With
I think every time my boyfriend enters the bathroom he holds up one of these tools and ask me what is this? Honestly, for so many years I was asking the same thing but now that I’ve taken the time to select the right face tools and understand what they are actually doing, I’m completely hooked on these guys. I find myself reaching for these tools daily now and couldn’t imagine life without them.
1. Glo Pro Microneedling Regeneration Tool - Don't be freaked out by the word needle! These tiny guys are completely harmless. This tool has 540 surgical stainless-steel micro needles that pass over your skin, allowing it to start the rejuvenation process. The tiny needles create new collagen and restore skin's volume. It's completely painless and it provides passageways for your skin care products to be absorbed correctly. This specific one also has LED red light therapy which helps stimulate your skin cells. I use it 3 times a week, after cleansing my skin but before applying serums. You should roll it horizontally on your face and then vertically, avoiding nose, lips and eyelids. Apply serum directly after!
2. Nurse Jamie Uplift Beauty Roller - This is the first thing I grab when I get to my bathroom in the morning! This beauty roller is set with 24 tourmaline quartz stones designed to mimic facial massaging techniques. The tool stimulates blood circulation to revive and uplift your overall complexion. It feels so good all over your face and can be used whenever, wherever. I bring it on airplanes or even use it when I'm watching TV, however my favorite time to use it is in the morning to get everything moving!
3. Jade Roller - Goodbye puffiness! This ancient Asian beauty tool is made with Jade stones that help with puffiness while also promoting cell turnover and improving elasticity and skin tone. I keep mine in the freezer and usually run to grab it whenever I feel extra puffy in the face in the morning. It's my go-to if I've had a few glasses of wine the night before and keeping it cold feels so refreshing on your skin.
4. Nurse Jamie Eyeonix Massager - This is also my little friend for puffy eyes and dark circles! The Eyeonix is little but powerful, this tool starts vibrating as soon as it gets in contact with your skin. It's high frequency vibrations help stimulate collagen and tighten your under eye skin. I apply my eye cream and then use this tool over it, which really helps your cream soak in.
5. Facial Cupping - This one is new for me! I just started facial cupping this week but I'm kinda already hooked by the feeling. The benefits of facial cupping are pretty amazing, they help increase oxygen-rich blood circulation, stimulates collagen, visibly reduces fine lines and really helps lymphatic drainage. They are super inexpensive and non invasive, so if you are new to facial tools maybe start with this one!