I always love trying new products, but once I find something I like, I tend to stick to it. I narrowed down my current favourites in my makeup routine, some new and a few classics.
1. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance Bronze – I use this as a base before applying my foundation. I apply it with my finger tips, massaging it all over my face. It’s really light and gives you a healthy sheer glow; it almost feels like you are putting on face cream. I also use this as a fast make-up application when I need to run out and don’t want to do my full make-up.
2. Zoeva Complete Eye Make Up Brush Set – Okay, besides the fact that they’re this amazing shade of pink, I really love these brushes for my eye make-up. They blend very well and have great variety in their brush sets. My absolute favourite one is the concealer buffer brush.
3. Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener Concealer – I’ve tried a lot of concealers, and as I’m not exactly sure I’ve found Mr. Perfect just yet, I definitely like this one the best. It provides really great coverage while not feeling heavy or cake-y. I actually went a lighter shade than normal and it really makes a difference in brightening up my eyes.
4. Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade – My absolute favourite eyebrow fixer! I have very sparse eye brows for which I like to blame my Asian father (err!), but this pomade is a great all-in-one product. It really glides on smoothly, holds the brow in place, and adds a nice colour, providing a defined brow. It’s also smudge-proof — can’t beat that.
5. NARS Eye and Cheek Palette – I really like NARS blush and eye shadow palettes because they always have the best colour combinations and they last all day. Find what shades suits you best and don’t settle when it comes to something like this.
6. Elie Saab L’Eau Couture Eau de Toilette – My go-to perfume! I absolutely love this one from Ellie Saab; it has hints of vanilla mixed with a floral green bouquet. It’s light, natural, and not too sweet.